Do you want to work on iconic brands like Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders or Oral-B? Have responsibilities from Day 1? Join a company that will heavily invest in you and your growth? Have a rich career and rapid prospects for development? All within a dynamic company with a strong team spirit? Then the Strategic Sales function at P&G is for you!
The Strategic Sales department collaborates with our customers and retailers to develop our sales throughout a strong partnership and concretes actions around 4 areas: the Price, the Product, the Position in store and Discounts.
Potential Start Date : As of January 2024
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS :
- Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for developing the turnover and market shares of the P&G brands within your sector. You will oversee a 10-million euros turnover spread over around 50 hypermarkets, supermarkets and drives.
You are the P&G representative for department managers and store managers with whom you negotiate: the presence of P&G products on shelves and the fast arrival of innovations, the merchandising to improve the visibility of P&G brands on the shelves and the discounts, including orders volume and dramatization.
- You work in pairs with 1 or 2 sales representatives to guarantee the perfect execution of the action plan you will have negotiated with your customers.
You are part of a team of around fifteen sector managers and sales representatives. Once a month, a 2-days meeting allows you to network and grow yourself, all within a fun and friendly environment. Once a year, the Sales Force and the Sales HQ Teams are gathered to share fun moments and work on the innovations plan for the next year.
NB: Some nights away are to be expected on this job.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF :
- You are preparing a master’s degree in Business/Engineering School or University.
- You have ability to lead projects and have a strong determination to get things done to achieve your goals.
- You have very good interpersonal skills and you are a team player.
- Agility and creativity are part of your skills-set.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and organized.
- You are proficient in French and in English.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
Apprenticeship course: ideally 3 weeks out of 4 at work.
WHAT P&G CAN OFFER YOU:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day one and a direct impact on the business.
- Our Sales Force has been, this year again, recognized as the best one!* You will be enrolled in a comprehensive training program which will enable you to become an expert in the P&G Sales techniques and to master our categories.
- You don’t join P&G for a job, but for a career. P&G offers great growth prospects within the Sales function, following our “promotion from within” HR policy. Therefore, following a successful experience in the field, you will grow on different Sales roles (such as Key Account or Category Managers in the HQ).
*Trophées LSA 2022 – in drugstores, perfume and hygiene categories
But also …
- 27 paid vacation days and collective RTT (approx. 5/year depending on the year)
- 3 bridge days offered by the company
- Profit sharing
- Company saving plan with company contribution
- Health mutual and insurance
- Daily meal plan
- Company car + gas card and electronic toll (personal use possible against considering salary taxes)
- Concierge services
- Work Council offers & subsidies
- Xmas hamper
- Coupons on our P&G products
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
- We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
Internships (Job Segmentation)