Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To help us achieve this, we’re seeking a driven Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) manager.
With your adaptiveness, we’ll need you to step in and help drive health and safety across our AMZL sites in France.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, innovative and proactive individual who is passionate about Health and Safety in a professional context. In time, we’ll expect you to become as customer-centric as we are and apply this to your work each day.
You will also need to be able to identify, coordinate and drive improvements in Safety, while engaging operational and other support function stakeholders. In this crucial Health and Safety position, you’ll report into the FR Workplace Health and Safety Manager.
Key job responsibilities
– Assisting with the delivery of safety performance and monitoring, in line with personnel, team and functional goals and objectives.
– Facilitating or arranging training programs on critical WHS issues, supporting the implementation of WHS programs within Operations, while delivering key risk assessment activities.
– Promoting compliance with local and EU legislation.
– Ensuring that WHS systems are kept accurate at all times, with completed incident reports, alongside all supporting documentation. Arranging and conducting basic surveys and checks in the Delivery stations environment, looking into facility processes, Health and Safety supplies as well as employee behaviors. Support Delivery Stations with WHS training.
– Assisting the WHS Regional Manager with the construction of incident prevention programs and acting as acting as a proxy for the WHS Regional FR Manager.
– Contributing to requests for improvement of on-site safety and positively impact accident trends and participating in the Safety Audit Programs.
– Assisting with the coordination and training of new Health and Safety team members.
– Arranging, facilitating and contributing to site Safety Steering Committee meetings.
– Flexibility to travel to be able to support at different locations in France as needed.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Accredited safety technician in occupational risks prevention.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– Demonstrated record of experience in occupational safety.
– Good Computer Skills.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluency in written and spoken English and French
– Qualifications or experience of environmentally-conscious initiatives.
– You possess experience of Lean, 5S and Kaizen methodologies
– Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
– Proven ability to quickly learn and effectively adhere to new processes and procedures.
– Ability to work under the minimum of supervision.
– Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business.
– Contributes to a positive team environment.
– Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l’égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu’une main d’oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d’inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.