Zilliant powers intelligent B2B commerce with our industry-leading price optimization and sales guidance software. Our data science, cloud-native software, and passion for customer success deliver the highest ROI, fastest time to value and highest customer satisfaction. If you’re ready to make an impact at a growing company that values the time, input, and effort of each of its employees, we’re eager to connect with you!
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) will drive incremental software and services sales for Zilliant, from prospective work through to final sales, and expand the scope and solutions utilized by current customers. The RSD must possess a balance of relationship, consultative selling, and interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have a strong business development personality and also must be seasoned team players with experience within the B2B Manufacturing and Distribution industries.
Location: Remote – Europe – UK, Germany, France
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and help define customer needs; respond where appropriate with Zilliant solutions.
- Drive revenue growth with their assigned territory
- Drive complex application sales cycles & leverage Zilliant’s Business Development, BSC, Product Development, Professional Services, and Executive teams as appropriate.
- Secure new accounts and expand existing accounts to increase long-term revenues
- Define & effectively communicate the vision of Zilliant applications and gain alignment with customers & prospects.
- Function as an overall sponsor of the relationship between senior customer personnel and the Zilliant team.
- Establish “trusted advisor” relationships with senior management, including C- Level, head of Sales, Operations, Manufacturing, Marketing, IT, and Finance
Who You Are:
- Has excellent relationship and communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Proven success in managing customer relationships
- Proven history of leading large, complex projects and sales cycles
- Analytical thinker comfortable with applying analytics to complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer decisions and be accepted as a trusted advisor
- Solution selling and/or diagnostic selling approach towards the development of assigned accounts and prospects
- Driven and creative individual with a track record of consistently exceeding objectives
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree
- Ability to work independently and potentially from a remote location.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Track record of successfully selling B2B enterprise software and consulting services to B2B companies. A history of selling predictive analytics or AI-enabled solutions is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of B2B Sales and Pricing processes preferred
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans with a company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- Comprehensive parental leave to provide time to bond with new family members
- Remote or Hybrid work schedule, depending on the team and personal preferences
- The financial and strategic backing of Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP)
Zilliant is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.