Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The French Professional & Scientific Relations Manager is a highly impactful and exposed role with external & internal responsibilities. The Oral Care’s business model is based on dental professionals recommending our ORAL B & FIXODENT best technologies to patients who then purchase those products. Dental professionals shape their recommendation habit through a number of sources (e.g. French Dental Associations, Education at French Dental Schools & Dental Assistants schools, Key Opinion Leaders, P&G sales territory managers, Scientific digital & offline events).
As Professional Oral Care Scientific Manager for France you will be working within a multifunctional Professional Oral Health Team. You will be accountable for educating the French scientific dental professionals which in turn will influence dental professionals’ usage and recommendation of our products & technologies.
Your activities will be focused on 5 key pillars detailed below: Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Dental Associations, Dental Schools, Scientific Exchange, Scientific Training and Dental Marketing. Additional responsibilities would occur.
- Developing, maintaining and growing meaningful relationships & partnerships with French key opinion leaders.
- Developing, maintaining and growing win-win partnerships with key French dental associations.
- Managing scientific presentations and other educational events at French dental schools (and dental assistants schools).
- Leading and delivering high level Scientific Exchange program (continue education, online Webinars).
- Delivering scientific training for the French detailing force on company initiatives and message tracks.
- Serving as primary source on the political, strategical and scientific developments occurring in the dental field in France.
- Being the “dental expert” support for the Oral Care business in France, including very close collaboration with our Marketing and Sales teams support on claims discussions, external commercialization and synergies for joined business activities with key Retail / pharma/ online customers.
- Leading and being accountable for all French PSR activities (strategies, action plan, budget, CRM).
- Leading our French PSR Team (Direct management, coaching and growing of PAR managers and clinical experts).
Required qualifications & profile:
- Degree in Dentistry .
- Demonstrate perfect command of French local language and oral/written fluency in English.
- MS Office proficiency knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Flexibility to travel 50% of the time within France, less frequently abroad to other European facilities.
Other beneficial qualifications
- PhD in Dentistry.
- Previous leadership role(s) in community health programs, professional marketing/external relations function in a dental or pharmaceutical business or broad experience in oral care.
- Experience of working with associations, KOLs, scientific education.
- Good understanding of French specific legal context regarding dentistry.
- Digital tools high sensitivity.
- Strong Leadership: shows potential of a leader with an outcome focus, making clear choices, taking smart risks and be decisive to win externally in any context
- Collaboration & Networking: externally focused, understanding of the dental community in France. Strong credentials, integrity, maturity, strong multi-functional team player especially across Commercial and R&D teams (locally, regionally and globally), capable of building external relationships with stakeholders as to form mutually beneficial partnerships between individuals/organizations and the company.
- Effective communication: able to actively listen, learn and to understand, while communicating effectively internally and externally as to energize others to deliver on expectations.
- Growth Mindset is a must: the role requires a plethora a soft skillset and the confidence to build plans whilst not having black and white guidance. You should feel confident to reach out to multiple stakeholders and yet then form your own lead idea and pursue a learning plan against aligned success criteria, always managing uncertainties. Resilience and everyday agility will be key enablers.
- Strategic thinking: able to assemble information from different sources and make the necessary choices to win strategically in the local markets offline and online.
- People management: respect and embrace diversity and develop people, integrating all P&G capabilities.
- Resilience: high level of self-imposed control and organization enabling to face large amount of Admin workload, internal processes and French specific Legal context, compliance being an absolute priority in this position.
Please apply by submitting your CV!
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status….
In case of any questions, you can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)