We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
Engage in more flexible consumption models, Customer Success plays an increasingly critical role in helping customers shorten the time to value, getting our products sticky and accelerating their business outcome. The Cloud Consumption Customer Success organization plays a critical role with NetApp’s large, strategic cloud customers, leading them through the launch, migrate, optimize, and scale phases of their critical cloud storage and data services adoption journey (across our hyperscaler led first party and Netapp labeled marketplace products)
As an AZURE Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are the trusted technical advisor in our account team and a strategic partner to our customers. You are responsible for execution against our customer’s commitment with NetApp and our Hyperscaler partners Microsoft Azure, and orchestration of cross-functional programs in delivering customer value and business outcomes. This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, leverage your technical expertise in cloud storage solutions and deepen your cloud infrastructure and industry expertise.
As a CSM, you will be engaged in developing foundational relationship with key customer personas (IT directors, Line-of-business (LOB) leaders, Storage, and networking experts) and technical professionals to enable high quality & performance of IT workloads using the partnership with account team leaders, Global SI, Hyperscaler ecosystem partners. You will be proactively defining customer success plans, success milestones and proactively orchestrating the same. You will help align consumption strategies to the customer’s business and implementation priorities.
As a CSM, you will utilize your customer engagement, evangelization, cloud adoption technical expertise and expectation management skills to provide the highest personalized and proactive enterprise-class customer success experience.
- Act as a technology advisor and visionary, help connect business to technology, share new features, articulate how it can support the customer goals and objectives
- Proactively provide architectural recommendations and identify risk mitigation activities.
- Provide guidance and best practices to support the deployment of NetApp Public Cloud Data Storage services in Azure based on customer’s use case and workload defined.
- Monitor usage trends and customer health to proactively identify challenges and/or optimization opportunities.
- Create impactful relationships with the Customer, Microsoft and NetApp teams. You will become intimately acquainted with the customer’s business requirements, technical needs, solutions, environment, and service delivery.
- Work with Customer’s stakeholders to understand and translate customer business requirements into technical solutions and a executable customer value plan.
- Collaborate with account team (Client Executives, Cloud specialists, Cloud solution architect) in a Pod operating model, with a high degree of partnership with common goal.
Education and skill set.
- 6+ years of enterprise cloud / software experience is required.
- Fluent in French and English. Any other language a big plus.
- At least 2+ years of experience in customer facing roles like CSM/CSE/CSA or solutions consultant or professional services delivery manager or Network administrator.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of Public/Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Service Providers (Azure)
- Azure platform certifications are desired and a big plus. (required in the first 6 months)
- A strong understanding of the storage industry, private and public cloud environments, virtualization, and cloud management stacks
- Strong experience with Cluster Data ONTAP and Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) is desired.
- Knowledge of data center operations, cloud security and enterprise IT is desired.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.