You are a student looking for a meaningful internship? Come and live a P&G business experience as a Brand Management Intern!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- when they browse for your product on the internet,
- when they choose to buy our product in the store and
- when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
Internship available as of January 2024.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS :
You will be offered a position in the multi-functional Pharma team – organized around the brands that we sell in France (Apaisyl, Bion 3, Saint Bernard, Laboratoire Médiflor …) – consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Review, coordinating an internal event.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
- Student currently enrolled in a master’s program of a Business/ Engineering school or university coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Proficiency in French (oral and written) and a good level of English
- Leadership skills and show a strong determination to get things done to achieve your objectives
- Customer oriented and have a strong passion for sales and/or marketing
- Proven agility, resourcefulness and creativity
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- A first professional experience would be a plus
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Monthly allowance: 1 350 EUR/month
- 5 days of paid leave for a 6-month internship
- Bridge days offered by the company (up to 3 days, depending on the internship period)
- Work from Home (1 day per week)
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
- Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
- P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world.
- We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
Internships (Job Segmentation)